Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Computer Died; It's a Zombie Now.

Hey! How long has it been now? My last post was January some-teen-ish. Three months. Wow.

I haven't done a damn thing in these three months that are worth writing about.

So let's move on.

Hardboiled eggs are gross. Disgusting. HORRIBLE. They stink, they look like an oblong stupid bouncy ball with syphilis, and are stupid to make. They ARE fun to color, though. Mayo is also gross. Mix these two ingredients together, and you'll have the perfect weapon to keep me away for life. Ask Chuck. He never gets love when he eats that combo. Ew.

You like sno-cones? I have perfected the perfect syrup for a sno-cone or slushy. It's amazing. Here's the recipe for madness:

1 1/2 C of sugar
1 1/2 C of water
2 packets of koolaid, flavor of your choice. (make sure they're the same flavor, or mix for something different!)

Boil the water and sugar together for a full minute, then add the koolaid. Mix it in, and let it cool.
Stick that amazing shit into a squeezy bottle and fridge it! It keeps for months!

Wow. Honestly, I had so many ideas for things to write about these past couple of months, and now that I'm here, I'm suffering some serious writer's block. Please don't judge!

I'll try better next time. I promise.

No comments: